Custom Search
To Subscribe to Free SMS on India Stock Market Alerts send SMS " on ways2trade " to 9870807070

Thursday, February 18, 2010

FRWC - Your Questions Answered!

Hi,

My inbox has been flooded with questions about FRWC's Royal
Trader Package which went live yesterday.

In case you missed my email yesterday here is the link again.

http://www.sunnykesh.com/recommends/FRWC/

Judging from the emails I have received some of you are already
setup and seeing great results from the product!

For the rest of you that are still in two minds about it hopefully this
Q&A should clear up any questions or doubts you may have had.


Will these EA's work on any MT4 broker?

Yes, you are not restricted to a single broker, you can use it on
any MT4 enabled broker.

Do you know how long this product will be on sale?

I really don't know... I wouldn't be surprised if they decide to
close the doors at some point to limit the number of people using
these robots. If you need a couple of days to get the money together
hopefully you should be fine but I wouldn't hang around too long!

If I need to contact the FRWC before I purchase how can I do that?
Just go to the link below and submit your question, their support team
will get back to you ASAP.
http://www.forex-robot-world-cup.com/contact.php

Why are they charging so much for this product?
I believe the main reason for this is to stop too many people using
these powerful robots. If you followed 'FapTurbo' in the beginning the
product worked very well but in the end with almost 50,000 people
using the robot it lost its edge. The Fusion-V is a very powerful robot
and as you can imagine the FRWC team do not want to make the
same mistake. 

I have a small account can I still use these EA's?
Yes, just make sure your account has micro lots to allow the EA to
risk the correct percentage on each trade. As your account grows so
will the amount you risk on each trade.

Can I test it on a demo account before I go live?
Yes you can, you can open a demo account with any MT4 broker.

If I want to use just one of the robots from the competition can I do that?
Yes you have access to all the robots and are free to use any individual
one or Fusion-V which combines all the top winning robots.

Does it have a risk free trail period?
Yes you can try The Royal Trader package for 60 Days, if you are
not happy with the results (no matter what they are) you can get a
full refund no questions asked.

This might be priced higher that other forex robots you have seen
recently but there is a very good reason for this...

... IT WORKS

And the best part - It's RISK FREE!

Because of their iron-clad guarantee. If you don't get results you
get your money back - its that simple.

http://www.sunnykesh.com/recommends/FRWC/


 
Hope to see you in the FRWC Labs soon!
 
Kind regards
Sunny
 

No comments:

All News, Video and Posts related to Commodities

Commodities Updates